Mercy Learning Online
Mercy Learning Online is a collaborative program coordinated by the Network for Mercy secondary schools. The summer program of 2017 will be the 14th year of the program.
Mercy Learning Online is designed for Mercy schools to enhance collaboration and sharing of resources.
Mercy Learning Online seeks to:
- enhance learning between and among Mercy schools
- serve as a model for educational and academic excellence and initiative;
- address current and future needs of young women and men;
- use technology to increase accessibility to learning;
- join together students, teachers and administrators who serve and learn in the tradition of Mercy
Mercy Learning Online - Click on MLOL in main menu